วันพุธที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

PRS SE Mark Holcomb

5 Minutes with Mark Holcomb

PRS Guitars SE Mark Holcomb

If you’re curious about the SE Mark Holcomb, hear from Mark himself in this Q&A session as we discuss specs, tones, and much more!

PRS: Now that you’ve had your SE model for a few months, what are your impressions about its performance and reliability on stage?

MH: The SE model prototype that PRS built me in late 2015 has been my main studio guitar since then. I tracked most of my Periphery 3 six–string parts on it because it seemed to speak to me in a unique way. It helped spark a lot of creative ideas for the record, as well. The most impressive aspect of the SE so far has been how its reacted onstage. I’ve used it for a handful of shows and clinics this summer, and it’s been flawless. My main focuses with the SE were that they had to 1) satisfy the exact same main specs as the Maryland–model and 2) be just as durable and reliable in a live context. I’m known to beat up my guitars pretty badly on tour. I pick very hard, I stage dive on a regular basis, and between the ins and outs of touring, my guitars tend to see their fair share of incidental damage. Priority number one for my instruments is that there is zero evidence of that in the way they sound and feel onstage.




PRS Guitars SE Mark Holcomb

PRS Guitars Unveils New SE Signature Model with Periphery’s Mark Holcomb

The band Periphery has become a force to be reckoned with in the progressive metal scene thanks to their complex rhythms and soaring melodies. Guitarist Mark Holcomb helps achieve this full, lethal sound with his PRS guitars and signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega pickups. PRS and Holcomb have worked closely together to develop a truly unique guitar for the SE Series lineup.

PRS Guitars SE Mark Holcomb

"With my SE signature model, we managed to capture all of the defining characteristics of my Maryland–made guitar and turn it into a streamlined, less–costly package. It is an incredibly special instrument, and one that is now the primary focus of my rig in the studio and onstage." – Mark Holcomb, Periphery



PRS Guitars SE Mark Holcomb


PRS Guitars

© 2016 PRS Guitars – All rights reserved.



Manage Your Email Preferences/Unsubscribe
Change Your Email Address

To report abuse.

You have received this message because you previously gave your email address to NewBay Media LLC.
© 2016 NewBay Media LLC, 28 East 28th Street, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10016 | 212.378.0400

2362 Interesting News

Belarus prepares for another fraudulent election Ofir Libstein had extraordinary dreams for his small patch Why fake research is rampant in ...